THE BIRTH OF INN ©
Was born in a police car, road to “Kings County Hospital Center” in Brooklyn on July 13, 1977, around nine o’clock at night. New York that night, was dark and numerous riots swept the city. Her mother told that her first cry was mixed with sounds of ambulance, fire and police, broken glass, thunders, and shoutings.
Tags: 1977, About me, at, Believe, born, broken glass, brooklyn, bross, BROTHERS, car, carteles, CARTELS, channel, company, crew, cry, dark, DRAWINGS, every line, every shadow, every shape, facebook, fire, GARCIA, grew up, in front of an white paper, INN, inn street art, inncartels, invincible, July 13, Kings County Hospital Center, learned, live, muses, my first cry, My mother, my story simple, NEW YORK, news, nine, o´clock, ORG, our, patrol, police, police car, riots, road, shouting, since I have memory, sounds of ambulance, stickers, STREET ART, swept, the city, thunders, twitter, written, youtube
- Do you like trips? The sport? Nature? Here we leave the video of our latest adventure. Barcelona - Alicante on bike… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- vimeo.com/302479684 5 days ago
- Diluvia, tiritas de frío, el sol te abrasa, despiertas de noche, pedaleas todo el día, estás lejos de casa, aquello… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Attention! Pour tous nos followers francophones, voici le trailer sous-titré de "Waves", notre dernier court métrag… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- @LVPibai Dame fútbol y dime tonto. País de pandereta. 1 week ago